Bloggintresserade

tisdag 18 augusti 2020

DT card for COLOUR OF LOVE by Heather Valentine

 I have just finished colouring a super cute image from


COLOUR OF LOVE

by Heather Valentine


it´s called Plumeria Kokeshi Doll and you can find it here!



I made it into a very clean and simple card, only added a frame around the image. 

I will add a sentiment later but I couldn´t make up my mind about what sort of card I wanted it to turn into, so I´ll wait a while...



I would like to enter it into following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #wk.32 - AG (20/8)

Lemon Shortbread #126 - AG (23/8)

TTCRD #August 18th - AG (25/8)

QKR Stamped #402 - AG (31/8)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #140 - AG (5/9)

A Gem of a Challenge #wk.17 - AG (25/8)



7 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning coloring and scene! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautifully coloured Nick, I love the image its made a gorgeous card.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great colouring and I think that simple card is perfect for it to stand out. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera