Bloggintresserade

fredag 21 augusti 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

HI there,


Here is one more card I made this week. This time it´s made for 

I LOVE PROMARKERS


Our theme this fortnight is

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - use dies and/or punches 


We got a fantastic sponsor this time

Ike´s Art


I have used an image called

Bird Books



I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used 3 different dies to cut out the square, the coffee mug and the little banner.

I used black and white embossing powder for the sentiments.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #41 - AG (25/8)

The Crafter´s Cafe #249 - dots and/or stripes (30/8)

TTCRD #August 18th - AG (25/8)



5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, love this sweet little image, gorgeous card.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card, love the image. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card. The colors are so pretty and your coloring looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    SvaraRadera
  5. That is super sweet. Such a lovely card and I really like how you coloured it :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera