Bloggintresserade

fredag 21 augusti 2020

GDT card for SHEEPSKI DESIGN

 Today I would like to show you a card I made for 


SHEEPSKI DESIGN´s FB challenge

their theme is

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - I spy with my eye something starting with....B


I have used an image called 

HUMPHREY




I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used a few different dies to make the little scene with the grass and veggie pat. 




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #41 - AG critter (25/8)

APTTC #8 - AG (27/8)

QKR Stampede #402 - AG (27/8)

Ellibelle´s Corner #August - Something beginning with B (30/8)

Lemon Shortbread #126 - AG (24/8)

Morgan´s ArtWorld #8 - AG (27/8)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #140 - AG (5/9)

A Gem of A Challenge #wk.17 - AG (25/8)








5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Nick, great design, love the bunnies!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love the sweet scene you have created for these bunnies! As cute as it is to see them in your garden scene, they are not a welcome sight in my vegetable garden!!! LOL So many great details to your card! Thank you for sharing this with us at 2CCC and I hope you'll be back soon with your next critter creation!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh they are so darn cute! I love the scene you've created for these cuties. Those veggies are wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Morgan's Artworld
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cutest bunnies ever! I just love this card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cute bunny scene! Love it!
    Thanks so much for joining in and sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera