Bloggintresserade

onsdag 5 augusti 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Happy Wednesday!

Hope you´re all well and safe.

I´m enjoying the last couple of days of my Holiday. On Monday I go back to work again. A few days to prepare before the kids are back at school. I can´t believe how quick this summer past even though I have only been home!


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at

challenge blog




Our theme is very easy to play along with (as long as you use any of these, ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias)

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Thank You


Our sponsor this fortnight is




                                                             


Thank you so much for sponsoring us and for the wonderful images our Design Team got to work with...



This is my Thank You card:

I used an image from Bugaboo called Teacup Flowers 1



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used my promarkers to colour in the edges of 2 white cardstock squares as well to get a coordinating paper to put underneath the pattern paper. I also used 2 different ribbons and some pearls for embellishment.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #402 - AG (31/8)

15 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely color combo, Nick! I'm here with 2 DT hats today - I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Thanks for supporting us and good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great idea to use promarkers to make the panels in the right color. Beautiful coloring of the image too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Those flowers are so pretty. Enjoy your last few days of holiday. What a strange year we are having. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card Nick, love the image and pretty colours. Enjoy your last few days off.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely floral card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  6. That's gorgeous Nick- fabulous image and colouring- perfectly matched background.
    Hope you enjoy your last few days holiday and hope all goes well back at school.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful!! Simply beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gorgeous card... love the colors.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card. I love your colors and design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  12. So pretty! I love your coloring and the background paper is just the right touch! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and I hope you will come back again soon! Sorry for my late commenting. The crazy times we're living in have messed up my schedule a bit!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for Jan's Digi Stamps
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful! thank you for joining us as LPCF - good luck

    SvaraRadera