Bloggintresserade

lördag 15 augusti 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hi there!


How are you all?

Hope you´re well and staying safe. I have had a wonderful summer even though it turned out a bit different from what I had planed in the beginning of the year. I have now been back at work for a week and I´m exhausted, I need another summer holiday - LOL! Wonder how I will feel after next week when the kids will also be back...


Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN


 

our theme this month is 


THE GREAT OUTDOORS 

In other words, use items one would find in the woods, the wilderness or the wild as the focus of your card. For example, woodland animals, trees, wild flowers, anything camping related, etc


I have used a 3 different images from Scribbles Design for my card:




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I then fussy cut the penguins an added them to the card with some 3d tape. I also die cut two pieces out of pattern paper to use as the ground. Sentiments are from a few different clear stamp sets from LF.


I think this little family turned out so cute. I would love to come with them on a hike in the wild, here is a close up:




Please join us over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.17 - AG (25/8)

Crafty Friends Challenge Blog #142 - AG (20/8)

Creative Fingers #191 - AG (5/9)

Polkadoodles #wk.32 - AG (18/8)

Aud Sentiments #257 - AG + sentiment (17/8)

Digi Chooseday #wk.32 - AG (20/8)

TTCRD #August 11th - AG (18/8)

Dragonfly Dreams #August - AG (31/8)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #August - AG (27/8)

Crafty Animals #41 - AG (27/8)

Le Ann´s World 101 #29 - AG (31/8)

Sweet Stamps #47 - Outdoor fun (10/9)


13 kommentarer:

  1. Awww this is so cute Nick, a really cute card.
    Getting back to some kind of normality is never easy is it, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Glad you had a lovely summer Nick- you sound just like my daughter at the start of a new term- worn out- even without the children there!!
    Your card is wonderful, such a fabulous outdoor scene and the penguins are adorable!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great card and background-love the cute penguins.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fun and beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining the Aud Sentiments Challenge blog, we hope you'll be back next time!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a fun design!!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh wow...what a great card! I love how you created a scene! Thank you for joining us this week at Polkadoodles!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick, what a great scene card with lots of interesting things to see. I do hope they find their way home again. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  9. Brilliant card Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  10. Stunning card, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  11. Awesome card .. .love the background details.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  12. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley guest DT member. x

    SvaraRadera
  13. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 17 at Gem of a Challenge!

    SvaraRadera