Bloggintresserade

lördag 29 augusti 2020

Halloween card with image from Heather Valentin´s COLOUR OF LOVE

 Hi there,

today I would like to share a card I made for our showcase over at


Heather Valentin´s 

COLOUR OF LOVE 

facebook page




I have used an image called Eleanor and Pickles The Spookies.

I coloured with ProMarkers and used some clear stamps and white embossing powder to make the starry background. Think it turned out so cute!


Also used some die cut bats and a black rhinestones.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Fingers #191 - AG (3/9)

Polkadoodles #wk34 - AG (1/9)

Aud Sentiments #258 - AG (31/8)

Krafty Chicks #522 - All Occasions (2/9) 

Simon Says #76 - AG (2/9)


1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous Halloween Card. Love the frog ghostie. Thanks for joining us this week at Polkadoodles.

    SvaraRadera