Bloggintresserade

måndag 5 oktober 2020

DT card for Heather Valentin´s COLOUR OF LOVE

 Happy Monday!

Hope your all doing well, we have had a couple of really grey and rainy days, so it has been hard to take a good photo of the cards I made. 

Here is a card I made for 

Heather Valentin´s

COLOUR OF LOVE


I have used an image called 

Scarecrow Boy Midnight Carnival


I have coloured him with ProMarkers.

I thought he looked a little bit frighten of being part of the show, so I thought I could make it a great up lifting card using some clear stamp sentiments that I got. I think they are from KaiserCraft.

I also added some wooden stars for embellishment.



I embossed the sentiments using white embossing powder.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #405 - AG (14/10)
C.R.A.F.T #571 - AG/shaped card (7/10)
Passion for ProMarkers #562 - Anything but Christmas (6/10)
Simon Says #77 - AG (6/10)



11 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card and great colouring of that quirky Scarecrow Boy image, Nick...
    Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. A gorgeous spooky looking card Nick, coloured so well.
    Its been raining everywhere from what I can gather, stay safe.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful Nick - love the image and the scene you've created! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliex

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card Nick, the image and your scene are perfect for your sentiment. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining in this month at the Happy Craft Challenge Group. Design Team Member Maureen

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a fun shaped card and sweet image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Nick what a fabtastic design - perfect for that image.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is magnificent!!

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a great image and card design, many thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera