Bloggintresserade

fredag 2 oktober 2020

DT card for HV´s COLOUR OF LOVE

 Hi there...

I´m back!

I haven´t had time to do much blogging and I´m so behind on my posts, that I hardly don´t know where to start. It´s been crazy with both personal and work related things for the last couple of weeks but I really hope that I can catch up on some of the posts today. 


First up is a card I made for our monthly showcase over at

Heather Valentin´s  FB page

COLOUR OF LOVE


our theme this month is

AUTUMN OR HALLOWEEN


I got to use a super cute image called

Pretty Possum´s Sunflowers


This is what I made


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I was also so happy to find this pattern paper that I thought was a perfect fit! I added a little sunflower and a sentiment.




I´m not a super fan of possums in the wild but this one is simply adorable, don´t you think? 


I would like to add this card into following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage #133 - include an animal (3/10)

Cute Card Thursday #654 - AG (7/10)

Crafty Creations #413 - AG (6/10)

Simon Says #77 - AG (7/10)

Lemon Shortbread #129 - AG (5/10)

Digi Chooseday #wk.39 - AG (8/10)

Passion for ProMarkers #562 - AG but Christmas (6/10)

TTCRD #September 29th - AG (6/10)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #43 - AG critter (25/10)



5 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, Nick! That little possum hanging around on his sunflower is so cute and your paper choice is just perfect for the theme.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so pretty, what a gorgeous card Nick.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely floral with that cute possum just poking his nose in. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card and sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

    SvaraRadera