Bloggintresserade

lördag 10 oktober 2020

New release card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Happy Saturday


Hope your doing well! The autumn has arrived in Sweden with beautiful trees but grey and rainy skies.


Today I would like to share a card I made with one of the new released images from


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Here are the new imagse:

 

                                       


                                     

                                      
                                  


I have played with Ski Season and I had so much fun...



I have used a few dies to make the background: mountains, stitched hills, scalloped rectangular, snowflakes and little trees.

I have coloured with ProMarkers. Sentiment is stamped with blue ink and a clear stamp from LF. I added pearls to the snowflakes and snow using white enamel accents.


Hope you like it and that you pop over to All Dressed up´s blog to check out some more designs or to their FB page where my talented team mates have even more cards for you to look at.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Cut it Up #210 - World Card Making day - use a die cut (14/10)
TTPH #172 - Stitching (31/10)
QKR Stampede #405 - AG (14/10)
Passion for ProMarkers #563 - Hobbies/Pastimes (12/10) Top5
Little Red Wagon #670 - Greatest Hockey Card (13/10) Featured Card
Crafty Friends Challenge #145 - use more than 1 die (15/10)
Cute Card Thursday #655 - Dies/punches (14/10)





10 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet card Nick, those new images are lovely too.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fantastic scene,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh what a great new release! Your ski girl card is just the cutest. May need to check her out more :).

    SvaraRadera
  5. She's about the cutest little skier I've seen in a long time! Thanks so much for sharing her with us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvaraRadera
  6. She's about the cutest little skier I've seen in a long time! Thanks so much for sharing her with us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fab card and perfect for my theme! Thanks for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love this! It looks like a snapshot of a fun vacation. I love the background scene you created behind your focal image.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our World Cardmaking Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. Aw this is just fab! Love the image and the background you've created with your dies is absolutely brilliant, especially love the snow covered mountains! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    SvaraRadera
  10. What an adorable image. I'm so ready for holiday and winter cards. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    SvaraRadera