Bloggintresserade

onsdag 14 oktober 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Today I´m sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at


I LOVE PROMARKERS


Our theme this fortnight is EASY to play along with


ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Birthday




We got an amazing sponsor 


BUGABOO STAMPS


                                                                 

I love to create with these images, cute and fun!


This is my Birthday card. I have used an image called Cat Rat Birthday.



I have coloured with ProMarkers of course. I kept the card rather simple design wise, since the image had a few decoration on it (swirls, stars and hearts).

I added two stripes of pattern paper on each side and then a thinner strip of blue paper. Also stamped the Happy Birthday and #Partyanimal with a black ink and then matted everything with black cardstock. Here is a close up peek:


Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKER

My talented team mates have made some awesome

 inspiration cards for you to check out!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #wk.40 - AG (15/10)

Lemon Shortbread #130 - AG (19/10)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #143 - AG (18/10)

A Gem Of A Challenge #wk21 - AG (20/10)

Creative Fingers #194 - AG (16/10) Top3

Polkadoodles #wk.41 - AG (20/10)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #43 - AG (25/10)




7 kommentarer:

  1. A gorgeous carf. I love the scene
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

    Claire Guest DT
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a fantastic birthday card. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. So super cute!!! Bugaboo makes some of the cutest digis!!! You colored it beautifully and I especially love the #!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at 2CCC and I hope you'll come back to play again with your next critter project!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Super cute card, so fun too! Thanks for entering it in Polkadoodles ATG challenge for week #41!
    Sybil DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cute! Thanks for joining the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!!

    SvaraRadera