Bloggintresserade

söndag 4 oktober 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

You still got plenty of time to enter our challenge over at 

SCRIBBLES DESIGN

                                                 

 




Our challenge this month is 


FOR A CHILD

(your card should fit a child 0-10 years old)


I have made a Birthday card for a child who loves trucks and diggers.

I used a stamp called #934 Digger




I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used a pattern paper from EP. I thought it looked so much fun with all those roads and cars, so I decided to try to use the style to frame my image and pattern paper. I used brown cardstock that I rounded of the corners and then doodle little white lines. Think it looks great. I also stamped lots of little stars and the "hurra" and "grattis" words. I used a black ProMarker to make the letters look a bit worn and dirty. Added 2 stickers as embellishment.

Here are some close up pictures:



Please join our challenge, we would love to see what you create and to leave some love...

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #wk.20 - AG (6/10)

Di´s Digi Design Challenge - make it masculine (9/10)

Polkadoodles #wk.39 - AG (6/10)

Krafty Chicks #527 - Stamp Act (7/10)

Little Red Wagon #569 - Kids or teens (6/10)

Simon Says #77 - AG (7/10)

Digi Chooseday #wk.39 - AG (8/10)

Passion for ProMarkers #562 - Anything but Christmas

QKR Stampede #405 - AG (14/10)






11 kommentarer:

  1. A super childs card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. That image is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card, I love the paper!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. That background paper is just perfect for this boy's card, using that fun Digger image, Nick...
    Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Awesome card, l know many little boys who love yellow diggers! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card for a kid. Thanks for joining us over at passion for promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous boy card! I really like the colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 20 at Gem of a Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Another great card. I love the design and that PP is awesome. Will have to get me some of that!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges and I hope to see your cards again.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    SvaraRadera
  10. Lovely card. So cute. Thanks for entering PD Digichooseday. Madison

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a wonderfully fun card! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    SvaraRadera