Bloggintresserade

torsdag 29 oktober 2020

So happy with this card...

 but it took me 2 days to make!

Don´t think I´ll be able to part from it, lol!




I have used lots of different stamps from Lawn Fawns to create this extended shadowbox card. I got inspired by Fawn Design Team member, Nichol. She have a video on Youtube about how to build a scene like this one.


This is the front of the card:



This is the shadowbox part. I love how many layers you can create with this one.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut all the little animals.

I used dies for the trees, gras and some of the mushrooms. 


Here is last picture, from the side of the card.


Stamp sets I have used:
Love You S´more
Snow Much Fun
Critters in the Forest
Mom + Me
Let´s Go Nuts
So Owlsome


I wish you all a very happy Thursday!


4 kommentarer:

  1. I'd be very happy with it too Nick- it's a wonderful card. Makes me think of a child's pop up book with all those cute animals, the lovely little scenes and bright happy colours.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh Nick this is stunning. I just love the design and all the critters are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's amazing it really is, I would frame it for real.xx

    SvaraRadera