Bloggintresserade

torsdag 1 april 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi sweeties,


this will be my last post for today. I was hoping to show you a card I made for the CC over at PYSSLOTEKET, but I´m to tiered... so I´ll show you that one tomorrow instead. But before I go to bed I want to share a card I made for

ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´s FB challenge


theme is - embellish it!

(rather simple, right?)


I have used this fun and playful image called 

We make a good team



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I like the pattern paper with the soccer theme pattern. I used a polaroid die cut. I then fussy cut the football and cup to use as an embellishment. I also used staplers and some stamped circles (coloured and glossy accent). I think it turned out rather cute.


Please join us over at ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´s FB page!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

to be added tomorrow!


3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is such a cute image its a lovely card.
    I hope your feeling better now.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera