Bloggintresserade

torsdag 1 april 2021

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hi again,

I hope you´re not going to think I gone mad,

but I got 4 posts for you to have a look at today...

And it´s not a joke...

(in Sweden we play practical jokes with each other on April 1st, do you have that tradition in other places too?)




This post is a reminder for our ongoing challenge over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN

the theme is - SPRING FLING






Here is my card. I have used following stamps and pattern paper.



and
along with




I also used a die that cut out the carrots and the soil 
and another die for the word Happy.
I haven´t decided if I´m going to send this as an Easter card or a spring card. I will add the right word underneath Happy (when I have made up my mind)


 

I have coloured with ProMarkers.



You can find my card and my team mates midway inspiration here.

You can enter your project here!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #wk.13 - AG (8/4)

Passion for Markers #585 - Something beginning with B (5/4)

Jan´s Digi Stamps Challenge #March - AG (4/4)

Polkadoodles #wk.13 - AG (7/4)


7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick your card is gorgeous. I love the cute bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute card Nick, we do have the April fools day also, infact my granddaughter read that McDonalds was closing down.....you can imagine the teenage angst, haha..xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a fun card, Nick! Love your choice of background paper for that sweet bunny and the trowel and carrot sticking in the soil is a cute touch...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is a fun card, I love it! Many thanks for sharing this in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a lovely cute card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Charming card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love your card! The PP is awesome

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges this week.

    Happy Crafting
    DT Sam
    Craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera