Bloggintresserade

måndag 26 april 2021

DT card for HV´s Colour of Love

 Happy Monday!


It was such a long time since I showed you a card made for 

HV´s Colour of Love


but now the time has come...


I have used an image called Lotus Kokeshi Doll

and you can find the image here!






I  have colored her with my ProMarkers. I also used a white gel pen for her hair.

I think Lotus flowers are normally pink or white but I felt like a more orange-oatmeal colour combo...



I kept the card rather simple. Only stamped a Thank You sentiment straight onto the cardbase and then added some whasi tape at the top and the bottom. You can not see it very well at my photo but the washi tape is a rose gold metal and it is a perfect match to the background colour on my image.



I hope you like it as much as I do and I hope it won´t take me such a long time before I can show you another card using these wonderful images.

Take care and enjoy your Monday!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
My Time To Craft #455 - Use Stationery (29/4)
Krafty Chicks #556 - All Occasions (28/4) Golden Egg
APTTC #4 - AG (27/4)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. This card is just too cute. Love your coloring of the image. So sweet. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful Nick, I love the image and the gold touchs are stunning.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Adorable card, great colouring too ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly DTx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card Nick. I like the colours you chose for the lotus flower. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh how pretty! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Nick, this is beautiful! I love your coloring, and that bit of washi tape is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges. Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    SvaraRadera
  8. These are just my favourite colours! Lovely image!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a cute image. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge. kReN on the DT@ https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera