Bloggintresserade

torsdag 15 april 2021

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hello there...


Today I want to share a new DT card for 

SCRIBBLES DESIGN


We have a brand new challenge for you over at the blog

This month´s theme is


SHEEP THRILL

so we want to see one or more sheep as the main focus on your project.





For my card I have used an image called

#718 Woolley Thoughtful



I have used a reveal die from Lawn Fawn. So you can spin the wheal and a new sentiments come up. Se more pictures down below. I have coloured with ProMarkers. I also used a few different dies and patter papers to make it look like he is laying on a spring meadow thinking about you...







I hope you like it a much as I do.

Please visit us!

We love to see what you make and to leave you some love, also I think the freebie this time is so worth it....



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #272 - AG with a sentiment (19/4) 

Crafty Gals Corner #218 - Easter/spring (11/5)

Creative Moments #212 - AG (19/4)

Lemon Shortbread #143 - AG (19/4)

Unicorn Challenge #April - include an animal (29/4)

Use Your Stuff #420 - Spring/Easter (24/4)

Dragonfly Dreams #April - Feature a creature (1/5)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #155 - AG (17/4)

Crafty Calendar #April - AG (27/4)

Creative Fingers #205 - AG (16/4)



5 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I just love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fun spinner card Nick, it's fabulous. Great scene you've created:-)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! I hope you will play along with us for our newest Anything Goes challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cute card, I love the 'spin' element. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fun spinner card! I love the idea. And the sheep is adorable. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie

    SvaraRadera