Bloggintresserade

fredag 2 april 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ and a DT call

 Before I show you my DT card for our new challenge over at

CRAFTY CATZ

I would like to tell you that we are looking for some new team mates. It´s not very often a spot comes up so if you like to be a part of a very friendly and helpful team - check this out!



Back to this week’s challenge



ANYTHING GOES with optional twist of

Colour Inspiration






We are kindly sponsored this week by  




I was so lucky to be able to create with this gorgeous little fairy,
it´s called Belladonna Fairy and you can find it here!







I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a paper from a paper pack I just bought called Forever Young and is made by Mintay papers. The colour combo in this pack is simply gorgeous. I also thought this paper fitted the fairy theme perfectly.

I added a stamped/die cut sentiment and some pearls.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #417 - AG (14/4)
Krafty Chicks #553 - Stamp Act (7/4)
Simon Says #82 - AG (7/4)

 

5 kommentarer:

  1. what perfect papers to match your gorgeous colouring and layout, have a happy Easter xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful colouring and fabulous design- those papers really are gorgeous.
    Have happy Easter weekend Nick.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card Nick, your colouring is beautiful as ever and those papers are so pretty, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a gorgeous layout and lovely colouring,

    hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card! Love all the florals. Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    SvaraRadera