Bloggintresserade

fredag 30 april 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!


Today´s card is my DT card for 

CRAFTY CATZ


Before I tell you about my card I would just want you to know that we are looking for both new DT members and Guest DT.

If you would like to give it a go please e-mail Aunty Sue.





As always it´s easy to play along with our 

ANYTHING GOES

challenge

if you want to you can use our optional twist - For a child



We are kindly sponsored this week by







Prize 3 digis in our shop


I have used an image called Gnome Party Parade and I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used some new papers (for me) from EP called Magical Birthday Girl




Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ.

My team mates have made some great cards this week.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #273 - Birthday sentiment (3/5)

Krafty Chicks #557 - AG (4/5)

Cute Card Thursday #684 - Party (5/5)

Crafty Sentiments - AG (3/5)

Passion for Markers #589 - Sentimental (3/5)

QKR Stampede #418 - AG (1/5)

12 kommentarer:

  1. I love this cute image, nice colours and papers xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love those gnomes. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute image, beautiful colouring and colours- fabulous papers, a gorgeous card Nick.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. A wonderful card love the gnomes Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great image and a perfect child’s birthday card.

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute Nick, this image makes me smile, great card.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love your choice of paper for these super cute gnomes, Nick and fab CAS design...
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Stunning card Nick and do pleased you are sharing it with us at PFM

    SvaraRadera
  9. Awesome card Nick.. Great layout of the images and perfect for that 3 yr. old. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments, Crafty Sentiments.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Charmigt! Tack för att du deltar i utmaningen hos PFM denna vecka.
    Kram
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a fun card Helene. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Such a fun birthday card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera