Bloggintresserade

onsdag 7 juli 2021

DT card for I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog

 Happy Wednesday!


Today I´m sharing a new card I made for the new challenge over at


I LOVE PROMARKERS CHALLENGE



as always it´s easy to play along with our 

ANYTHING GOES theme

and if you´re up to it you can try our optional twist - Get Well

Just make sure you use any of these (ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias) markers on your project!


as usual we got an amazing sponsor this fortnight

Heather Valentine´s Colour of Love



 

I have used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with.

It´s called Bowbo and Sparky A Walk in the rain, you can find it here!



I have coloured with my ProMarkers and I then fussy cut the image.

I then used a new (for me) product for my background. It´s a watercolour powder with metallic shimmer. It´s so gorgeous! and so much fun to play with, I´m sorry if you going to feel sick of all my posts using this product but it´s truly addicting, LOL! I got it over at my local scrap shop (Rozzan´s scrapbutik) and it´s Nuvo Shimmer Powder.


I used a watercolour paper and a big brush. First I made the paper wet using the brush. I then tapped some powder on to the paper. It reacts directly. But I wanted a softer look so I used a spray bottle and added even more water on to it. When it dried I used white embossing powder and some different heart stamps to make a pattern. You can click on the image to see it better!


Please pop over to I Love ProMarkers and join our challenge!
My talented team mates have created some fantastic cards as well!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #July - AG option watercolour (28/7) Top Rocker
C.R.A.F.T #604 - AG (7/7)
Krafty Chicks #556 - Stamp Act (7/7)





11 kommentarer:

  1. A gorgeous card Nick love your background and the image is fab.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. It would cheer anyone up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Nick,
    What a fabulous card, I love the image and the colours.
    I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being Anything Goes. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is just so beautiful Nick.
    https://www.doctor-digi.com/transport/ford-popular-digital-stamp

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    SvaraRadera
  6. So adorable image. Love your coloring and idea of making the background. It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    SvaraRadera
  7. I just started using the Nuvo Powders too! They are very addictive, especially when one gets results as great as yours. I love the image and your wonderful treatment of it! Thanks for a fun and beautifully crafted submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create1
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    SvaraRadera
  8. Congratulations, you were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of July 4th-10th at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks so much for your amazing submission to our challenge. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing more of your work this month. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a fun Get Well card Nick! Love the background. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  10. Adorable! I love that background, and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  11. adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xx
    Vivi

    SvaraRadera