Bloggintresserade

söndag 4 juli 2021

S´more the merrier

Happy 4th of July to all my American followers!



Today I want to share a card I made using one of the new sets from Lawn Fawn,

it´s called s´more the merrier - and that´s a truth isn´t it? even though it sort of feel like you don´t know how we use to do it...

Anyway, this set reminds me so much about a lot of memories from when I was in the scouts. We loved to camp in the forest and to make s´mores by the fire at the evenings. So I decided to make a card inspired by that memory.

I also took some inspiration from a fellow Lawn Fawn Addict called PetersTreasury.


I have coloured with ProMarkers and I have die cut a few things out to make my scene. I used the den die to make a hole in the front of the card so you can see all the little fellows making s´mores and singing by the campfire. 



I really like this starry background die that I used to make my sky filled with stars. Poor little bear has fallen asleep. 




I hope you like it and now I hope to find more time to play with this wonderful set!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

A Gem Of A Challenge #14 - AG (15/7)

Crafty Calendar #July - AG (28/7)

Polkadoodles #wk.26 - AG (6/7)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #52 - AG critter (25/7)

APTTC #7 - AG (27/7)

Bastel-Traum #102 - Animals (15/7)

Classic Design Challenge #7 - AG (28/7)

Crafty Animal Challenge #52 - AG animal (26/7)

LeAnn´s World101 #40 - AG (29/7)

C.R.A.F.T #640 - AG (7/7)

Krafty Chicks #566 - Stamp Act (7/7)

Crafty Creations #422 - AG (4/7)

Simon Says #85 - AG (7/7)

Lemon Shortbread #149 - AG (12/7)





8 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous design and a gorgeous camp fire scene!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a fun card! It's very cute!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 26.
    Ana

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cute little scene, super card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 26 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love the peek a bo cover and the great scene. Really well done. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critters and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. A beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    SvaraRadera