Bloggintresserade

tisdag 27 juli 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

 Hi there,

today I want to share card I made for 

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS


I hope you have seen and entered their monthly challenge blog,

the theme for July has been

CHRISTMAS

(if you haven´t entered - you still got one more day to do so!!!)


For today´s card I used an image called

Antoni Coffee Gnomie


I have used a pattern paper (snow scenery with snowman) and then coloured and fussy cut the image so it would fit into the scene. I also added some die cuts and pearl. This time the design got rather clean and simple, but I think it turned out really cute.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
TTCRD #July 27th - AG (3/8)
Creative Craft Cottage #142- Christmas in July (3/8)
Polkadoodles #wk.30 - AG (3/8) DT favourite
QKR Stampede #424 - AG (31/7)





4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, a stunning design, gorgeous image really cute.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful creation! Beautiful design! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a wonderful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    SvaraRadera