Bloggintresserade

onsdag 7 juli 2021

New Release over at ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi again!

Back to showcase some new images that you can find over at


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS


Wendy has created some gorgeous new image for you to create with

they are are:

Unicorn Swim






I was lucky to get to use Unicorn Swim.

I have coloured with ProMarkers.




I used some papers form my left over stash. I also stamped the sun and the pineapples using some clear stamps from Lawn Fawn. Sentiment also comes from LF. At the end I added some yellow enamel dot.


I think it turned out really cute. Perfect summer vibes!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments #July 6th - AG (12/7) 

Allsorts #631 - Sea, Sun and Sand (9/7)

My Time To Craft #460 - All things beachy (8/7)

QKR Stampede #423 - AG (14/7)

Digi Chooseday #wk.26 - AG (11/7)


6 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cute card, some lovely new images Nick.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. I love all the bright cheerful colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. A gorgeous card,love the cute image.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a cute image and your layout and papers are perfect for it. Thanks so much for joining in with my theme at Allsorts this week.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nick: Terrific image and perfect for the beach theme at MTTC! The summery sunny and citrus-y colors also add to thinking of fun times at the beach. Thanks for including MTTC in your link-ups! --Becca/DT for MTTC

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvaraRadera