Bloggintresserade

onsdag 21 juli 2021

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Hello there,

Today starts a new challenge over at

I LOVE PROMARKERS


Our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Seasons Greetings in July


as always we want you to use either ProMarkers, Trias, FlexMarkers or AquaMarkers on your work







Our wonderful sponsor is




The Prize for the lucky winner is:

3 images from their shop



I have used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with,
it´s called Stack.



As normal I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I used a brownish gel pen for the metal details on the postbox. I used lots of little pieces of scrap papers to make the snowy hills. I die cut the word hugs and used it together with a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn to make my sentence. I also added a little die cut heart and a little tree stamped with green ink (embossed with clear embossing powder) and then die cut.




Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge blog. My talented team mates have created some awesome cards this week!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - AG (26/7)
Polkadoodles #wk29 - AG (27/7)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous image and gorgeous colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, just trying to catch up with you all.
    This is so cute, a gorgeous card.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is an awesome scene

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love those penguins and your design. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera