Bloggintresserade

lördag 14 augusti 2021

A little Happy Birthday card

 Happy Saturday!


Today I will go to a little concert crawl... My husband and his band is playing one gigg and there are 4 other bands as well. Going to be lots of fun listening to some live music!


But before I get dinner ready I would like to share a little Birthday card I made last week. I used a new image from Heather Valentin´s COLOUR OF LOVE

It´s called Primrose.




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used a pattern paper and 2 cardstocks that I used to die cut the two circle shapes. I also used a flower, some enamel dots and a die cut leaf.



I hope you like this little cutie as much as I do.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Gem of A Craft Challenge #17 - AG (26/8)

Crafty Calendar #August - AG (28/8)

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge #wk32 - AG (17/8)

Crafty Creations #424 - AG (30/8)

Creative Moments #220 - AG (20/8)

Digi Chooseday #wk.31 - AG (15/8)

TTCRD #August 10th - AG (17/8)

The Unicorn Challenge #68 - AG (31/8)

QKR Stampede #425 - AG (14/8)


7 kommentarer:

  1. A sweet card Nick- that image is so cute! Hope you enjoyed your concert!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a cute little image and pretty colours, I hope you enjoyed the music night xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card and adorable image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a lovely card with such a sweet image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your card is so cute! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely card. I love the background and flowers. Via k you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Greetings Marga dt

    SvaraRadera