Bloggintresserade

söndag 1 augusti 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Happy Sunday!

1st of August, can you believe it?

I only got 5 more days before I have to go back to work...



Today I want to share a card I made for

All Dressed Up´s new FB challenge.

Theme - Square Cards!



I have used an image called Time to Read

I like this image so much and this is something that I have treated myself with this summer. It was a long, long time since I read that many books during the summer holiday. 




I coloured it with ProMarkers and then fussy cut it.

I picked different pattern papers and used a few other stamps (from LF) to build a little scene where I could place my fussy cut image. I think it turned out really cute! I then used purple and black cardstock for matting.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #163 - AG (14/8)

Classic Design Challenge #8 - AG (28/8)

The Crafter´s Cafe Challenge #271 - AG (12/8)

The Createful Heart Design Challenge #34 - AG (14/8)

A Gem of A Challenge #16 - AG (12/8)

Polkadoodles #wk.30 - AG (3/8)

Cute Card Thursday #690 - AG (4/8)

Krafty Chicks #570 - AG (4/8)

Simon Says #86 - AG (4/8)

Digi Chooseday #wk.30 - AG (8/8)

Lemon Shortbread #151 - AG (9/8)



8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, a gorgeous, sweet card just love it.
    I can't believe how fast time is going, our kids broke up last week and go back september, then its fast track to Christmas, its all crazy.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is such a sweet little scene Nick, you've created the perfect setting for your little bookworm, love it!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick. I just love that sweet card with that amazing background. She looks so comfy with her little pets. Thank you for playing with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love how all the elements tied together. Colors are very complimentary. Thank you for playing in our challenge and looking forward to seeing you soon! Hugs, Kinjal DT Crafter's Cafe challenge

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card, I like the images and the colors are awesome.
    Thanks for playing the challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

    Leanne DT/KCC

    SvaraRadera
  6. You've created such a lovely scene!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such an cute digi and very nice coloring!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Createful Heart Design challenge blog. We love to see your awesome projects in our next challenges!
    Diana DT

    SvaraRadera