Bloggintresserade

söndag 29 augusti 2021

Have a wild day!

 Hi

I´m so happy to have found some time to create something just because it´s fun!

It was no choice really, I picked my beloved Lawn Fawn stamps of course!

I found a card made by Mindy Eggen over at the LF blog and I used that to give me inspiration to make this card. Stamps and stencils are bought at Rozzan´s Scrapbooking.


I have also used one of their new stencils as well to create the tropical leaf pattern. I used distress inks to make the panels. First I used squeezed lemonade and twisted citron and blended them together. I then used lucky clover and rustic wilderness to make the leaves on top of the blended background. 

Here is the front of my card:


I used a die that makes a card with a center picture window. It was a while ago since I used this die, but it´s so much fun making these 3d cards. Here is what it looks like when you open it up:




I have coloured my stamped images with ProMarkers and a white gel pen. I used the coordinated dies to cut out my coloured stamps. I used white embossing powder to create the sentiments on the black cardstock banners.



Stamped used is Toucan Do It and Critters it the Forest.




Hope you like it and I wish you a wild day!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #164 - AG (5/9)

Gem Of A challenge #18 - AG (9/9)

As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Wild Animal (8/9)

I picked Toucans since I think they are so cool with those colourful beaks and as an art teacher I love everything colourful.

Cute Card Thursday #691 - AG (1/9)

Krafty Chicks #574 - All Occasions (1/9)

Crafty Creations #424 - AG (30/8)

Creative Moments #221 - AG (4/9)

Simon Says #87 - AG (1/9)

Lemon Shortbread #153 - AG (6/9)

The Unicorn Challenge #68 - AG (31/8)

Show us your Pussycats #69 - AG (30/8)

Lawn Fawnatics #107 - 3D cards (5/9)


 


8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! Stunning! Very vibrant colours and love that fancy fold. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. That is lovely, what a gorgeous jungly background. Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  6. This card is so pretty, love all the greens you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite wild animal at AYLI. This is a gorgeous make and we really appreciate you taking up the challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    SvaraRadera