Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 augusti 2021

SCRIBBLES DESIGN Challenge is back after the summer break!

Hi there crafty friends!


Hope you had a fun and creative weekend. I haven´t had much time to create, been to live garage concert, watching a soccer game, helping my dd colour her hair (like Cruella de Vil, she is so cool), running and a little bit of cleaning of the house.

I do hope to find some time tonight though...



Today I want to share a new card that I made for 

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS

new challenge (we are back after a little summer break with new challenges on the 15th of every month). This months theme is FANTASY! Simply make something that touches the world of magic, wonder or fantasy....



I have used an image called #136 Tooth Fairy Daleyza. Isn´t she cute flying away with that big tooth? I thought this would be a great image to use for a scrapbook page about a child´s 1st loose tooth or as I did - make a card for someone that lost their first tooth.


I coloured her with my ProMarkers and then fussy cut the image. I used a die to make the base of this central step card and then decorated it with a fun paper with lots of little dots. After attaching the image and stamping the sentiment I went for some cute a playful stickers.




 

Please join us over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

My talented team mates have created some awesome inspiration cards for you to have a peek at. We also love if you join us in our FANTASY challenge!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

The fairy and the unicorn Challenge #August - AG Fantasy (31/8)

Creative Fingers #213 - AG (31/8)

Polkadoodle #wk32 - AG (17/8)

Creative Moments #220 - AG (20/8)

Get Creative Challenge #104 - AG (31/8)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #164 - AG (5/9)

The Crafter´s Cafe Challenge #272 - Fantasy (29/8)


6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Nick, you sound so busy, have fun take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. So cute, great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick, a fun image and a fancy card to celebrate losing a first tooth. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    SvaraRadera
  5. That is an adorable image and will be loved by recipient. Thanks for joining the challenge at Get Creative Challenge Blog.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey

    SvaraRadera