Bloggintresserade

måndag 9 augusti 2021

New release over at ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi there


I´m running a bit late but I hope you have seen that 

ALL DRESSED UP

got some new lovely images for you to colour and play with!


I was luck to get to use this new one called

Skipping Girl




I have coloured with ProMarkers and used some different pattern papers from my stash. I really like these papers, think they feel so "summer-y". I also used an old freebie sentiment from Create with TLC. Added some enamel dots. Think they are my favourite embellishments at the moment!





Please check out my talented team mates creations 

and of course all the new fun images!


You can find some here at All Dressed Up Stamps Blog or at their FB page!




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

to be added tomorrow!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera