Bloggintresserade

söndag 22 augusti 2021

Showcase a new image from HV´s Colour of Love Stamps

 Hi there sweeties! 

Hope your all well and safe.

It´s Sunday night and another week has past. time goes past so quick now days I never feel like I got enough time to do all the things I want to do. But I should not complain. I love my life and everything in it!


Today I want to share a card I made for Heather Valentin´s Colour of Love FB page.

Heather has drawn some new wonderful images and I was so lucky to get to used an image called Star Tannenbaum, you can find her here


Isn´t she cute? I love her little Christmas tree skirt!



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I also used some stickles on the "snowball" tree to make it look cold and frosty. It´s a little bit hard to see on the photo.

I used one of my new favourite dies to make the card base. Love this fun fold. Pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn and I also die cut some trees and coloured them with my ProMarkers as well. Last thing added was the die cut sentiment that say Merry Christmas in Swedish.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Classic Design Challenge #8 - AG (28/8)

Craft Galore Encore #90 - AG (31/8)

Createful Heart Designs #35 - AG (13/9)

MLCC #37 - AG Christmas (30/8)

QKR Stampede #426 - AG (31/8)

Creative Fingers #213 - AG (31/8)

Creative Moments #221 - AG (4/9)

Lemon Shortbread #152 - AG (23/8)



6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, this is so sweet, lovely card.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. How cute! Love the fun fold and the snowball tree! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    SvaraRadera
  4. So pretty!

    Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
    Createful Heart Design
    Diana DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG" and sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    SvaraRadera