Bloggintresserade

fredag 18 februari 2022

A infinity Shaker Card

 I have just learned how you can make an infinity shaker card or a shaker card which have a whole panel as your shaker. I think these are so much fun (I couldn´t stop so I have made 3 more but with a under the ocean theme, will show you later)


This time I wanted to make a birthday card (you can never have to many of those, right?) I like the Toucan Do It set so much and think those Toucans are a perfect match for birthday projects.



I started with stamping and masking the whole panel with the mints from How You Bean - Mint Add-On. I stamped with a ink that was just slightly darker then the cardstock. I must say that turquoise is one of my favorite colours.

I then die cut the sentiment using the Giant Happy Birthday to You die. Stamped the Toucans, some balloons, present and the little lizard. All images are coloured with ProMarkers.


Here is a close up:





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenge #59 - AG with at critter (25/2)

APTTC #2 - AG (27/2) Spotlight

Classic Design #2 - AG (26/2)

Crafty Animals #58 - AG animals (25/2)

Simon Says - Slimline cards (23/2)

Digi Chooseday #wk.6 - AG (20/2)

Passion for Markers #628 - Favorite Colours (21/2) Top5

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #175 - AG (19/2)



11 kommentarer:

  1. A super card, I love the colourful confetti. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a gorgeous shaker card Nick- love the colours and your cute toucans!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. I absolutely love this card! Those little toucans are gorgeous and your colour scheme is stunning! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh how cute! Love all the fun elements!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you join us again this time around!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, I love that die!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. A beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card and colour choice! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow.. what a fun birthday card

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    SvaraRadera