Bloggintresserade

måndag 14 februari 2022

A new image from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps

 Today I want to share a card I made so send to someone 

just to tell that person how awesome I think she is!


I have used an new image from 

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps

called 

Just Because





I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the image.

I thought this pattern paper was so fun and playful, it´s new to me and called Every Day and comes from EP.



I used white embossing powder for the extra sentiment saying - You´re Awsome!

I also used some enamel dots and doodle some faux stitched with a white gel pen. Stars with tails are die cuts using a die from Lawn Fawn.


I wish everyone a wonderful DAY,

you are all AWESOME!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafting Happiness #120 - AG (27/2)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #175 - AG (19/2)

A Gem Of A Challenge #4 - AG (25/2)


1 kommentar: