Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 februari 2022

Romance/Red/Hearts challenge

 Hello sweeties,

Today I want to share a card I made as an inspiration for 

ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´s 

FB challenge


it runs for a month and we would love see you enter a project!


Theme - Romance/Red/Hearts




I have used a wonderful sweet image called

To have & To hold


I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the images.

I used the new Large Mini Slimline Die from Lawn Fawn

Also used the heart border from LF. I have used a glitter pen on top of all the white hearts so they look so pretty in the light. All shimmers.




I love these cute pattern papers from Echo Park´s Hello Valentine.


Looking forward to see your take on this challenge!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

APTTC #2 - AG (27/2)

Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge #February - All You Need Is Love (24/2)

Classic Design Challenge #2 - AG (26/2)

Digi Chooseday #wk.4 - AG (6/2)

Dream Valley #262 - Love (5/2)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #174 - AG (5/2)

Creative Fingers #223 - AG (3/2)

Polkadoodles #wk.4 - AG (3/2)

Krafty Chicks #596 - All Occasions (3/2)

QKR Stampede #437 - AG (14/2)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card Nick. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fab card - loving that heart border. It all works well together, love it! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera