Bloggintresserade

onsdag 16 februari 2022

DT card for Scribbles Design



Hi sweeties






has been on a longer break but are now back with new challenges and some new images. This month´s challenge theme is


WINTER WONDERLAND


I have used an image called #8127 Holiday Cafe.


I have used ProMarkers to colour it. I then fussy cut the image and added it to a winter scene I created by die cutting some snowy hills, some tree trunks and using a blue pattern paper with white dots.




I also used some die cut snowflakes with rhinestones to add sparkle and stamped the sentiment Let it Snow.








I hope you like it. Sandy has got a lot of "winter" images for free over at the challenge blog. Please pop over and check them out and play along with our new challenge. I´ll be back on the 1st of March with some more inspiration.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely snow scene Nick! Thank you for sharing your winter wonderland with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I like the scalloped edges. Hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I saw your card on Digi Choosday and had to check it out. I love snow scenes and this is darling.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card with fabulous scene
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digis. Hope to see you again next time.

    SvaraRadera