Bloggintresserade

fredag 11 februari 2022

Clean and Simple - That is so difficult to do

 if you ask me....



Lawn Fawnatics has a new challenge that is running until February 20th and the theme is Clean and Simple. I find this so difficult, but it´s great to be challenged, right? I see others projects and think... Why did I not think of that? so easy and pretty...


Well I´m going to give it a go and try to make some cards for this challenge if I can. First up is a Thank You card.




I have used the plaid stencil from Lawn Fawn and also stamped and coloured some images from Hero Art + Lawn Fawn´s Big Thanks. I used a white gel pen to add some highlight and dots on the cheek. 

Here is a close up on the images I used:

I hope you like it as much as I do. 




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #118 - Clean and Simple (20/2)

Polkadoodles #wk.6 - AG (26/2)

Critter Crazy Challenge #59 - AG Critter (25/2)

Crafter´s Cafe #281 - CAS (12/2)

Crafty Animals #58 - AG animals (25/2)

QKR Stampede #437 - AG (14/2)

Digi Chooseday #wk.5 - AG (13/2)

TTCRD #Feb 1st - AG (15/2)




6 kommentarer:

  1. I love CAS and this is a beautiful card Nick, love it.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful card, very sweet image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cute make! Lovely image...

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I agree, CAS cards CAN be very challenging!! But I think you did a fabulous job! That plaid strip is perfect and the little rhino is soooo adorable! Thank you for playing along with Critter Crazy Challenges.

    SvaraRadera