Bloggintresserade

fredag 15 april 2022

Fur Babies

 Happy Easter to you all!


Hope you are all having a nice holiday and get to spend some time creating!

I have had the hole week off and pretty much spent it in my craft room!!!


So here is one of my makes for this week,

my inspiration card for the new challenge over at

SCRIBBLES DESIGN CHALLENGE



this month´s theme is

Fur Babies

Use the image of any sort of DOMESTIC ANIMAL (cat, dog, rabbit, mouse, rat, hedgehog, guinea pig, gerbil, etc.)
on your creation

Here is my make:




I have used #0112 Talk To The Paw and #400 Nimble Puss.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. Papers are from a paper pad from Kaiser Craft. I also doodle some faux stitches, die cut 3 circles with a star inside and 2 without the circle. Used black cardstock for matting.

Please join us over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN, we love to see what you make and to leave you a bit of love...


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Aphabet Challenge #A - A is for Animal Antics (21/4)

Creative Fingers #229 - AG (28/4)

Craft Rocket Challenge #91 - Boys/men (29/4)

Elliebelle´s Corner #April - Animals (30/4)

Fab´N´Funky #549 - Feauture a Creature (26/4) Top 3


6 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Nick, that's such a great image, really made me smile! Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha thats one fun image, great card Nick.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. A fabulous image and card,made me smile,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  5. This did just make me smile. I love it. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  6. A fabulous cat image, so fun and beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday April challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera