Bloggintresserade

tisdag 12 april 2022

Make a splash - it´s your birthday

Well I can´t get enough of these stamps ...




BEARY RAINY DAY set from Lawn Fawn.

I decided to play long with their mood board for challenge #122 (I got inspired by the kid wearing the raincoat and boots and the wet asphalt road)



I wanted the other big bear to hold on to the umbrella, so I stamped both images, coloured and then fussy cut to be able to merge them. I used clear embossing powder to make the puddles. To different coloured inks where used together with the stencil to make it rain.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #122 - Spring/mood board (18/4)
AAA Birthday #36 - Critters Birthday (1/5)


Dream Valley #267 - AG (16/4)
Polkadoodles #wk14 - AG (15/4)
Alphabet Challenge #A - A is for Animal Antics (21/4)
QKR Stampede #441 - AG (14/4)
The Crafting Challenge #April - AG option Easter (30/4)
Krafty Chicks #606 - Stamp Act (13/4)











6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, sorry I haven't visited for a while but better late than never I think.
    Your card is really cute, love the little bears.
    Hope your well.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous birthday card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the colours and the 'grey' background! Brilliant!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cute card and I love the bold colours against the monochromatic background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So cute and fun! Love the way you've done the puddles.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera