Bloggintresserade

torsdag 21 april 2022

Make a scene

 The newest challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics is to create a scene.

Great news I think - I love to create little scenes.


This is a new card I made using their Platform Pop-Up Die from their latest release.


I also used two stamp sets that I have had for a while but not had time to use,  Unicorn Picnic and Rain and Shine before ´n afters. I have coloured all the images with ProMarkers and then fussy cut them. I used a couple of gel pens to add some sparkles to the ice cream and cake. 

I also added a few items from some other sets, cake from Elphie Selphie, present from Joy to All and one of the unicorns are actually from A Little Sparkle.


Here are some more pictures:






I used the Cloudy Stencil and some distress ink to make the sky pattern on the add on part of the platform and the bottom. Also used the cloud border die to build up the clouds for the unicorns to have their party at.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #123 - Create a scene (1/5)

Fab´n´Funky #549 - Feature a creature (26/4)

Digi Chooseday #wk15 - AG (25/4)

Crafting Happiness #April - AG (30/4)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #180 - AG (30/4)

APTTC #4 - AG (27/4)

Craft Galore Encore #98 - AG (29/4)

LeAnn´s World101 #49 - AG (28/4)

QKR Stampede #442 - AG (30/4) Top5

SheepSki Design #61 - Let´s be cute (30/4)

Classic Design Challenge #4 - AG (29/4) Best Technique

A Gem of A Challenge #wk8 - AG (22/4)

The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge #April - AG Fantasy (30/4)


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card so sweet, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, beutiful project, I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera