Bloggintresserade

måndag 25 april 2022

I have made a few...

... Mother´s Day Cards

with the super cute die cut Foxy Family from Lawn Fawn.


I will only show you one today, but be shore to come back soon for more inspiration for Mother´s Day.



It´s nearly the same as last time but another colour scale. I also used another sentiment to stamp underneath the die cut Mom. This time I took one from Cerealsly Awesome Stamp Set.


I die cut the foxes out of cardstock and then used distress inks to shade them. I used ProMarkers to colour the tree stump. Flowers are die cut and then I added some enamel dots to the middle.

I used the Spring Flowers Backdrop to make a nice border inside the card. Think it turned out really pretty. What do you think?






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Simon Says stamp #Monday - Wild and Wonderful (2/5)
Crafty Animals #60 - AG (27/4)
QKR Stampede #442 - AG (30/4)
Polkadoodle #wk.16 - AG (29/4)




4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love these foxes - nice layout!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love it! The inside of your card looks so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my gosh, absolutely beautiful Mother's Day card - inside and out! So glad you joined us at Creative Sketchy Girls!

    SvaraRadera