Bloggintresserade

måndag 4 april 2022

Make a splash - it´s your birthday

 Have made a birthday card with the new 

BEARY RAINY DAY set from Lawn Fawn.

They got a new mood board up for their challenge #122 (I got inspired by the kid wearing the raincoat and boots)

I also got inspired by the very talented Megan Quinn over at Lawn Fawn´s blog. She made a card where one of the little bears jumped in the puddles. Thought it was so cute and fun that I wanted to try for myself too.




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I made the background using some distress inks and the Rainy Sky Stencil. I used coordinating dies to cut out the stamped images. I also used white embossing powder for the sentiment and the Let´s Toast Pull Tab Add-On. 


Here is a close up:




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #122 - Spring/colour board (17/4)

Crafting Happiness Challenge #122 April- AG (30/4)

Make My Monday #171 - Use a stencil (10/4)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #179 - AG (15/4)

613 Avenue Create #April 2022 - AG/April Showers (30/4)

A Gem Of A Challenge #Wk7 - AG (8/4)

Critter Crazy Challenge #61 - AG critter (25/4)

Classic Design Challenge #4 - AG (29/4)

Morgan´s ArtWorld #4 - AG (27/4)

SheepSki Design #61 - Let´s be cute (30/4)

8 kommentarer:

  1. A gorgeous card lovely image
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a cute card, The colouring is wonderful and the images are so adorable. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Absolutely fabulously adorable card! That rainy day stencil is just perfect! Love the little guy jumping in the puddle! Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Absolutely perfect, what a gorgeous card, fun too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cute and pretty colours of your work!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    SvaraRadera
  6. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card! Love the fabulous scene and interactive card you've made!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a beautiful color palette! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera