Bloggintresserade

onsdag 15 januari 2020

Birthday Bash over at CATCH THE BUG challenge

I´ll continue with the fun Birthday challenges over at


Day 5 - theme - Make us laugh


I have used this image called Oh Crap Set

Thought this one was funny and I should really make a few more of these because I think that is standard frase at my place....


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a few different dies that I have in my stash and tried to use up some old left over pieces, like the clouds, cloud edge, sun, ground and letters.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the bug #Birthday Bash - Day 5  Make us laugh (20/1)
Crafty Sentiments - AG (20/1)
Ike´s World #128 - M is for male/AG (2/2)
Use Your Stuff #389 - AG (18/1)
Polkadoodles #w.2 - AG (20/1)

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is just brilliant I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ha Ha.. Awesome card Nick. Love the scene you created and the fun Bugaboo image. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hahahaha !! Priceless. A brilliant card LoL Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  4. That phrase does fit in with a lot of things that happen to me! :) Funny and love the die cuts! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges! Nan ~ DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hahahha brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. That just made me chuckle. What a fun card, love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a funny card, Nick! I'm so happy you joined in the Bugaboo 10th birthday celebration at Catch the Bug! Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera