Bloggintresserade

tisdag 7 januari 2020

DT card for Colour Of Love

Happy Tuesday


Hope your all fine. I have done my first day back at work... 
and I know I will sleep good tonight!



Today I would like to share a card I made for 


I have made a Valentine card using a stamp called 

Lil Bows Lil Hearts



I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I had so much fun making this card. I used lots of clear stamps to embellish my card, so all the text and the clock and the bingo tickets are all stamped. I also added a few black rhinestones. 

Here is a close up:



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #379 - AG (9/1)
Polkadoodles #w.1 - AG (13/1)
Krafty Chicks #w.1 - Stamp Act (8/1)
I used lots of stamps - January Product challenge



9 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and the embellishments are perfect!Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love this card Nick Especially the little Bingo cards the image is beautiful , perfect Valentine card . Thanks for joining in on the Anything Goes Challenge at over at "Happy Craft Challenge " Community

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love the pink and reds in this card just stunning great job, thanks for joining the Happy Craft Challenge Megan Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nicely done, love the colors and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for joining us at Happy Craft Challenge Blog, Robin I love your card! Very well designed and colorful.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous monochrome card love the image and all the stamps.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  8. WE have a monochrome challenge at the moment at---http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Happy Craft Challenge
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera