Bloggintresserade

fredag 24 januari 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Friday again, time goes quick, doesn´t it

Friday means that I got a new card to show you, since we got a new 
challenge over at



our theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist is - Flower Power


our sponsor this week is the amazing





I have used an image called



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a paper from a Swedish designer called Kia´s Scrapbooking.


I distressed the edges with black ink and 
I used heat embossing for the sentiment.


Please visit us at CRAFTY CATZ.
Join in with our fun challenge and you might 
be lucky to win some images from Bugaboo Stamps.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:


I used: distressed, Bugaboo image, die

QKR Stampede #382 - AG (30/1)
Aud Sentiments #243 - AG + sentiment (3/2)
Krafty Chicks #491 - Any Occasions (29/1) 

11 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Nick, so bright and bold! Great layout, love the colours and papers.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab card again Nick and congrats on your win at bugaboo in their week long event have a good week

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful card teamie. I love the colors and the layout. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    SvaraRadera
  4. a super bright and happy card, enjoy the weekend x

    SvaraRadera
  5. This image has escaped me, I’m definitely going to get that one. Beautiful frame and colors! Thanks for joining our challenges at Catch the Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Those flowers are gorgeous and so beautifully coloured. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the brightness of the red and fabulous frames, wonderful card Nick, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. I'm back teamie with my Aud Sentiments hat on. Glad to see your card again. Awesome colors and fun image. Thanks for sharing over at AS

    SvaraRadera
  9. This has such wow factor, Nick! Love the coloring - thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is really pretty,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera