Bloggintresserade

söndag 12 januari 2020

Oink Oink it´s a Birthday Anniversary

Bugaboo Stamps are celebrating with a 
Birthday  Bash down the Farm

1st challenge is a theme - Birthday card



I have used an image called




I have used ProMarkers to colour with. I tried to pick fun and bright colours to give the card a happy feeling. Here is a close up on my colouring.



I also like the layers and these fun party dies, balloon, and serpentine. I also used the die cut string from a kit set to make a string for the balloons.



I doodle some faux stitches and the sentiment says: Happy Birthday in Swedish.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the bug #Birthday Bash - Day 1 Birthday theme (20/1)
Polkadoodles #w.2 - AG (20/1)Top3
QKR Stampede #380 - AG (16/1)
Crafty Animals #34 - AG (27/1)
LeAnn´s World 101 #22 - AG (1/2) Won



7 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh Love your purple Pigs! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. Those piggies are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. OMG, this card is awesome! I love it. Thank you for play with us in a Gem of a craft challenge blog, Good luck with your entry.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Those piggies know how to party Nick! Fabulous colouring and beautiful bright colours...love it!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fun, colourful card, just love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hiya, this is a fun, fab card...thanks so much for sharig it with us at LeAnn's World 101...hope to see you back again next month!!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera