Bloggintresserade

lördag 18 januari 2020

Last card for Bugaboo´s Birthday Bash

Today I would like to share another Birthday card I have made for

Bugaboo Stamp´s Birthday Bash over at their challenge blog



Theme for Day 7 is a photo challenge

so you had to use this photo as your inspiration



I decided to use the colours (red,blue and yellow), 
the balloons and the spotty pattern.





I have used this week´s freebie.
So if you haven´t got this image yet you should pop over and grab it!


I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I would like to enter this card into following  challenges:
Catch the bug #Birthday Bash - Day 7 Photo inspiration (20/1)
Polkadoodles #w.2 - AG (20/1)
QKR Stampede #381 - AG (23/1)
C.R.A.F.T #540 - AG (22/1)
Double D Challenge - Fun with balloons (3/2)


Passion for ProMarkers #525 - Animals (20/1)Top5

9 kommentarer:

  1. So adorable, Ginny! Love the bright colors and dotted background. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Balloon" Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I just love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. I really love how you have used the photo inspiration - it is just perfect,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. LOL ... I've seen this image all over the place today and it's been fun seeing all the different ways it was colored & created with. I LOVE what you've done here! Fun & Happy card ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Balloons’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fantastic card, Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles, HUGS Fleur xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Loving these little birthday ewes...so FUN and CUTE!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love this fun card, Nick, and the polka dot paper is fabulous! I have to put on 3 DT hats today! I really want to thank you for joining in our challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps, at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, and at QKR Stampede. I'm wishing you good luck in all 3 of the the draws. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Alway love these sheep and this is a fab card Nick thanks for sharing at PFP with our Animal theme

    SvaraRadera