Bloggintresserade

fredag 31 januari 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

It´s Friday again...
how is that possible? already? but it´s great, I love Fridays!

Hope you´re all excited about our new challenge over at


as always our theme is 

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - favourite colour

we got a great sponsor as always, this week it´s





You can win the 3 different images used by Crafty Catz´s DT.

I have used an image called





Can you guess my colour?
But if I should be honest, this is my favourite colour when it comes to colouring, when it comes to clothes I´m more of a black and green kind of girl. 

I used some old papers from my left over stash. 
Orange washi tape and I used some dies to make the scalloped circle and sentiment (Happy Birthday).


Please join us over at


We love to visit your blogs and to leave some love...


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #243 - AG with a sentiment (3/2)
Krafty Chicks #492 - AG (5/2)
Creative Moments #183 - AG (6/2)
Passion for ProMarkers #527 - For a child/child image (3/2)
QKR Stampede #383 - AG (6/2)



11 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Nick, lovin' the warm oranges, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thisis very pretty,

    Thanks for playing along at both Creative Moments and Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a gorgeous bright and cheery card Nick, its lovely.
    Hope you have a good weekend. Xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love your bright and beautiful card in the wonderful sunshine colours! Have a great weekend
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. a beautiful and bright card, my favorite winter coat is yellow lol, I don't DO dark colours, enjoy the weekend

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  7. So cute Nick - Lovely image and bright, summery colours! Thanks for playing along with my Children challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick this is a fab card have a good week

    SvaraRadera
  9. A very sweet card Helene. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our Anything Goes week xxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  11. Lovely summery colours,

    Thanks for playing along at both Aud Sentiments and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera