Bloggintresserade

lördag 1 maj 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

 Happy Saturday


I hope you won´t think bad of me but I got a lot of posts ready for you today. It´s going to be a little crazy... but I love all the projects I´m showing you today and I hope you will too...


First up is a card for our new monthly challenge over at 

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS blog


Our theme this month is

Bring on the Glitz (add glitter)


I have used an image called Roxana Masquerade Ball.




I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I added glitter to her balloons and to the confetti. It´s hard to take a good photo of sparkly projects but I promise you that this one does sparkle. I also added some pink rhinestone for more glitter and also used a Wink of Stella pen to add more sparkle to her dress.




I hope you like her and that you will pop over to 

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS blog

to play along and to check out my team mates sparkly creations!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges

Creative Fingers #207 - AG (14/5)

Polkadoodles #wk.17 - AG (5/5)

Pattie´s Creations Design #181 - Birthday (6/5)

Aud Sentiments #273 - Sentiment Birthday (3/5)

Krafty Chicks #557 - AG (4/5)

Cute Card Thursday #684 - Party (4/5)

Creative Moments #213 - AG (5/5)

Simon Says #83 - AG (5/5)

Passion for Markers #589 - Sentimental (3/5)

TTCRD #April 27th - AG (4/5)


6 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful design and coloring. Love the contrast among the balloons.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
    x
    Nunzia

    SvaraRadera
  2. Älskar den mörka bakgrunden till motivet. Supersnyggt! Tack för att du är med i utmaningen hos Passion for Markers denna veckan.
    Kram
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick love all the glitter and this is perfect for our challenge at passion For Markers this week

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fun card and a super bright mix of colours. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful job, like the image and coloring the balloons are just wonderful. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautifully coloured and put together.


    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera