Bloggintresserade

tisdag 1 juni 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi again,


This time I want to share my newest DT card for


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS


We got a new fun challenge for you over at

ALL DRESSED UP´s FB page


Our theme this month is

For the Guys


I have made a fun card for maybe a little younger guy.

I used this really fun image called Cheeky Monkey.






I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used papers from EP and then die cut some shapes to use as embellishment. Also added 2 polka dot brads.

Sentiment is a clear stamp from LF.


Please join us over at 

ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´s FB page!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments #June 1st - AG (7/6)

Passion for Markers #594 - Make it cute (7/6)

Unicorn Challenge #66 - Baby/Child (29/6)

Crafty Animals #51 - AG animals (26/6)

Sweet stampers #56 - Animals, Critters or Birds (7/6)

Penny´s Paper Crafty Challenge #497 - AG (7/6)



6 kommentarer:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing at Penny's.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fun card Helene. The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  5. what a fun card would make a great card for my grandson my Cheeky monkey thanks for sharing at PFP

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    SvaraRadera