Bloggintresserade

fredag 25 juni 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!

and an extra cheer for those who live in Sweden and celebrate Midsummer.


Today I´m sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at


CRAFTY CATZ


As always it´s super easy to play along since it´s an

ANYTHING GOES challenge

optional twist - summer




We got an amazing sponsor this week

BUGABOO STAMPS







and I have used an image from their shop called


Kidz - ice cream




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I then fussy cut my image and glued it on to a pattern paper that had a wonderful summer scene on it.


I also die cut a sun and stamped aloha and the sentiment straight on to the pattern paper. I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut some little image that I used as decoration at the bottom of the card.


Please join us with either a summer themed card or something else that you fancy. We love to see what you make and to visit your blog to leave some love!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Polkadoodles #wk25 - AG (29/6)

Aud Sentiements Challenge #277 - AG + sentiment (27/6)

QKR Stampede #422 - AG (30/6)

Creative Moments #217 - AG (5/7)

Little Red Wagon #697 - Walking on Sunshine (29/6)

Lemon Shortbread #148 - AG (28/6)

Catch The Bug Challenge #June wk2 - AG (3/7)



12 kommentarer:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the scene.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a great card love that paper. Have a great week

    SvaraRadera
  3. You have created a gorgeous summer scene Nick, its so 'the seaside' which I love.
    Happy midsummer to you all, we celebrated here last monday, its never stopped raining since, haha.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is such a gorgeous summer scene that you have created Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  6. lovely image and papers, that is some ice-cream lol... a perfect sea side scene xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. A super scene. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  8. A Fabulous card and a great idea to add your cute and coloured beautifully image to the lovely scene. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a wonderful summer beach scene! I wish I was there too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesome scene! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  11. Lovely card with that cute girl against that fab background. Great coloring!
    Thanks for joining the AG challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  12. Such a lovely scene!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hope to see you again!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera