Bloggintresserade

onsdag 23 juni 2021

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge

 Happy Wednesday Everyone!


Hope you´re having a great day.

I had run out of coffee filters this morning so I almost had a little meltdown, but I got through and have now bought some new ones.... day is saved! LOL


Today I´ll share a card I made for our new challenge over at


I LOVE PROMARKERS

as always it´s super easy to play along with our 

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - animals

as long as you use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work!



We are so happy to have 

BUGABOO STAMPS

as our sponsor this fortnight!





I have used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with
it´s called Peaches Hello Hi

I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the cute little elephant. I glued her on a background I created using distress inks and a stencil. Added some white enamel dots at the end.




Please pop over to 

I LOVE PROMARKERS

my talented team mates have made some 

wonderful animal cards for you to check out

 and grab inspiration from!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Catch the Bug Challenge #June Wk2 - AG (3/7)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #160 - AG (3/7)

A Gem Of A Challenge #13 - AG (1/7)

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge #wk.25 - AG (29/6)

Krafty Chicks #564 - CAS (23/6)

TTPH #181 - AG opt twist use plaid (1/7)

Ellibelle´s Corner #June - AG or CAS (30/6)

Daisy Chain Challenge #53 - Cute animals (28/6)


10 kommentarer:

  1. Great CAS card and love the cute little elephant.Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks
    Carol GDT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, your card is really so cute, I love the simplicity of the design.
    You brought back a memory with the coffee filter story, this happened to me years ago when I drank coffee for 'England' haha, you can bet I bought them in bulk after that incident, haha take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Super sweet card, love the CAS design!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely card with this cute elephant!
    Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is such a cute CAS card! Love the image!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is so totally CUTE! Your coloring and fussy cutting are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is so adorable, I love that simple and perfect layout! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us for this challenge! Good luck in th draw!
    Jen L Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera