Bloggintresserade

söndag 20 juni 2021

Today is all A-boat you!

 We got another extremely (if you compare with normal summer in Sweden) hot day here in Sweden, so I thought I could make a card for 

LAWN FAWNATIC´s challenge - ALL THINGS OCEAN




I used a stamp I had not used before called Smooth Sailing.

Think it´s so cute! Well all Lawn Fawn´s stamp sets are!


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used white embossing powder and heat embossed the sentiment. Added some little white enamel dots too.

I really used this new die I bought in my local craft store (Rozzans) the other day. It´s a StudioLight Essentials Cutting die (SL-ES-CD14). It makes it so easy to make one of this folded cards. Pattern paper also comes from the same shop. It´s called Watercolour Gold by Paper Favourites. I thought it looked great, like a starry night sky.

I also added a little bird, fish and a rock from another stamp sets to finish of my scene. Also used a white gel pen to make doodle some pattern on the waters. Not sure about that one, but well... I gave it a try.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #102 - All things Ocean (20/6)

A Gem Of A Challenge #13 - AG (1/7)

Crafty Calendar #June - AG (30/6)

Creative Fingers #210 - AG (25/6)

Polkadoodles #wk.24 - AG (22/6)

Aud Sentiments #277 - AG sentiment (27/6)

Simon Says - Animal Antics (23/6)

APTTC #6 - AG (27/6)






7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, I love this 'cool' card. I hope your feeling better for the break, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow! This is so cool!

    SvaraRadera
  4. lovely card and fabulous shape ! thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fabulous card, Nick! I love your folded display card! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card, super cute images and I love the design. Thanks for joining in our June 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    SvaraRadera